The 411

My photo
Wife and mother of 3 boys and twin girls who I often refer to as my "Twincess". Having twins initially broke me physically and financially!! One day I "woke up looked in the mirror at the spit up and frazzled hair and remembered IM A DIVA DARNIT!!! So my adventure has begun living the high life on a budget!! Welcome to my journey......

Monday, April 1, 2013

WE DID IT ! (well I thought we did)

Since I have 3boys I have never had to  potty train a girl let along two at once! After 3 successful days I figured hey let me dare to run errands.
Yes that's a potty chair lol don't judge. I made it threw Walmart. Bam ! This is great , I really did it !(yes I said I! If you have ever potty trained twins you'll agree) well my false sense of security didn't last for long. The next stop one baby threw up and the other one peed her self!! Say swear I think I just want to buy two new car seats. Kids are so rude teehee! Well the rest of myplans for the day have seriously been altered!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment