The 411

My photo
Wife and mother of 3 boys and twin girls who I often refer to as my "Twincess". Having twins initially broke me physically and financially!! One day I "woke up looked in the mirror at the spit up and frazzled hair and remembered IM A DIVA DARNIT!!! So my adventure has begun living the high life on a budget!! Welcome to my journey......

Sunday, April 14, 2013

This Weeks 99cent Store Finds

Heres a quick look at my finds this weekend. I'm sure I'll go back before the weeks out, I know I have a problem, I'm addicted to deals......I always get my blackberries, strawberries and blueberries here and yes they are always fresh. Oh and these fruit snacky thingys are great, when I did the research they seem to have the lease amount of sugar than other fruit snacks. Of course they have sugar but much less.. Happy shopping.







No comments:

Post a Comment