The 411

My photo
Wife and mother of 3 boys and twin girls who I often refer to as my "Twincess". Having twins initially broke me physically and financially!! One day I "woke up looked in the mirror at the spit up and frazzled hair and remembered IM A DIVA DARNIT!!! So my adventure has begun living the high life on a budget!! Welcome to my journey......

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ahhhh Fashion my first love.......

If you look inside my happy place you'll see endless rows of clothes, shoes and purses. So even though my child care is costing me well over $1000 a month I refuse to look a mess! HA a challenge. So I started my journey to see how I can get expensive fashions for cheap.

Great Dooney bag 4.50 at Goodwill it wasn't my style so I sold online.
 Can you believe I found 2pair of these at Once Upon a Child? They were to big but I knew they'd fit them eventually. 7.50 each 

To be continued.....




No comments:

Post a Comment