The 411

My photo
Wife and mother of 3 boys and twin girls who I often refer to as my "Twincess". Having twins initially broke me physically and financially!! One day I "woke up looked in the mirror at the spit up and frazzled hair and remembered IM A DIVA DARNIT!!! So my adventure has begun living the high life on a budget!! Welcome to my journey......

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Knowledge is power!!

When saving this couldn't be more true!! So I would like to share some clearance info one one of my favorite stores!!  Target.  Below you will see a copy from my instagram account.


I have also included the markdown schedule so you can plan your trips wisely. So if you know you are going to have to buy summer clothes for the kids go Monday . You can even take if a step further and find out what time they mark down. Usually it's the crack of dawn. 


  •  Also the Target website www.target.com always has the greatest deals. Since we live in Ca I can take advantage of when they mark down the seasonal items and clothes. We have the unfair advantage of just putting a blazer or sweater over a summer dress with tights in the winter. You can also buy for next year. 
  • Remember if you buy when you need it you spend more. I bought my girls comforters for only 9.98. 
  • I also get the girls and my youngest boy t-shirts from here often for only $2 when I see them that cheap I buy every size and color and place in a bin in the garage . *Make sure to mark the bin with the size and place in a are you will see everyday. I made this mistake before and missed the size! But they were great shower gifts lol. 
  • Sign up for target text alerts. I get deals sent to my phone every week and coupons that I can show the cashier my phone no clipping! 
  • Targets in house brand called UP. I love it. They all are just as good as the name brand stuff. I found this out we we had the twins, I tried their diapers and I love them!!!  No rashes or leaks an I save about $10 a box. Can beat that with a stick. I also buy the up Benadryl, diaper rash cream, sanitary napkins, zip lock bags and trash bags. They pretty much have every item, these are just the ones I use the most. *If your sceptic of the meds compare the ingredients they are always the same. 



No comments:

Post a Comment