The 411

My photo
Wife and mother of 3 boys and twin girls who I often refer to as my "Twincess". Having twins initially broke me physically and financially!! One day I "woke up looked in the mirror at the spit up and frazzled hair and remembered IM A DIVA DARNIT!!! So my adventure has begun living the high life on a budget!! Welcome to my journey......

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fashion part II

I attempted to put these all on one posting and either I don't know what I'm doing or my pictures are to big, or both you know I'm new to this (smile).  Oh well here yah go. 

  1. The first picture are my heels I got from Target, remember I'm hard on shoes so I usually don't buy shoes from here but they were 6.98 so I got all of the colors!
  2. The black heels with the bow are from Goodwill, brand new $5
  3. I guess you see the tag yes that's right I go strait to the clearance!! Marshall's 7.50
  4. Blue wrap Ralph Lauren ruffle top $3 Gw (goodwill)
  5. True Religon top Goodwill (three women tried to steal from my cart!) $3.50
  6. Gucci pants for toddlers $3
  7. Madden girl color block cork wedge $10
  8. Emerald green bootie retails for $190 I paid $19 GW
  9. BCBG black strap heel like new $5 GW
  10. Leopard Etienne Aigner peep toe flats 4.25 retail was around $80 GW 











No comments:

Post a Comment