The 411

My photo
Wife and mother of 3 boys and twin girls who I often refer to as my "Twincess". Having twins initially broke me physically and financially!! One day I "woke up looked in the mirror at the spit up and frazzled hair and remembered IM A DIVA DARNIT!!! So my adventure has begun living the high life on a budget!! Welcome to my journey......

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Habitat For Humanity Re-store

    
Ok I'm going to let you in on another one the places I frequent. The Habitat for Humanity ReCenter. I volunteer in the community a lot and found out about this place when I formed a group at work to help build a house. 
This is the habitats store. Here they sell EVERYTHING yes everything with the exception of food :). Where do they get there stuff? Well companies or private entities donate items to the nonprofit, or when they redo or tear down a house they recycle and sell it all. I often find great craft supplies or ideas here. Check the web here Www.habitat.org/restore for your closest restore. This should be your first stop when doing home improvements for they have new and used items . Here is a craft I did with my son using a $1 cabinet door, .50 clips form Ikea and letter stickers from the 99cent store. I have also included some examples of things I found there such as Clorox sanitizer for $1, a box of 12 hand sanitizers for $5 you do the math!!! 















No comments:

Post a Comment