The 411

My photo
Wife and mother of 3 boys and twin girls who I often refer to as my "Twincess". Having twins initially broke me physically and financially!! One day I "woke up looked in the mirror at the spit up and frazzled hair and remembered IM A DIVA DARNIT!!! So my adventure has begun living the high life on a budget!! Welcome to my journey......

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Painting Door Knobs

When I first saw our house I tried hard not to focus on these hideous drawer knobs!! Gold I mean really!!!??? Since I have over 30 knobs so it would be over $100 to replace. SOOO paint for under $5! Yes you can pain metal!   It looks so good next I'm doing all the door knobs.
This would be great for someone selling a home.

Again they always sneak in a picture!


Make sure you soak and clean


Final results!!

No comments:

Post a Comment