The 411

My photo
Wife and mother of 3 boys and twin girls who I often refer to as my "Twincess". Having twins initially broke me physically and financially!! One day I "woke up looked in the mirror at the spit up and frazzled hair and remembered IM A DIVA DARNIT!!! So my adventure has begun living the high life on a budget!! Welcome to my journey......

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Latest Habitat for Humanity find.


I wasn't going to post this until I was ready to unveil my twins finished room  but I was happy with how it turned out, and hey I cant hold water. lol
These are some things one may see at a thrift store, garage sale or estate sale and past by it. I saw these signs and it immediately reminded me of elementary school! . I got 4 signs for .90 so I couldn't pass them up,



This is where it all went bad, my inquisitive twin got a hold of the paint and got it everywhere!!!!

But I recovered the sign and repainted it  I think ill paint with a clear coat to cover imperfections.. Above you see a "rag swag" I made out of old diaper covers
 (see below) 


I just got these from an antique store yay

I need to add a hot pink element to tie all the colors in.

No comments:

Post a Comment