The 411

My photo
Wife and mother of 3 boys and twin girls who I often refer to as my "Twincess". Having twins initially broke me physically and financially!! One day I "woke up looked in the mirror at the spit up and frazzled hair and remembered IM A DIVA DARNIT!!! So my adventure has begun living the high life on a budget!! Welcome to my journey......

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Latest Craigslist Find Anirondack Chair Set

I always wanted Adirondack chairs, so when I found this set on Craigslist for $40 imagine my excitement!  I thought I wanted something bright and "happy" but..... after I was done I realized my style is alittle more classic not whimisical! I really love it but...... lets see how long I keep it. Thats why I love paint here today gone tommorow! LOL any ways Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment