The 411

My photo
Wife and mother of 3 boys and twin girls who I often refer to as my "Twincess". Having twins initially broke me physically and financially!! One day I "woke up looked in the mirror at the spit up and frazzled hair and remembered IM A DIVA DARNIT!!! So my adventure has begun living the high life on a budget!! Welcome to my journey......

Sunday, March 31, 2013

I decided to add tufting detail the easy way remember I'm a lazy crafter lol. I used a staple gun to tuft it and nailed in tacks to cover them as seen above. My baby's hands in the shot .

I added tacks to the side. Here a good tip. If you have acrylics or just huge fingers like me it's impossible to hold the tack straight.  So use a comb, if you have one that the teeth are a little wider (and cleaner ) it would work better. You can also do this with nails when hanging pictures.

Here is the final ! What do you think??? I was contemplating covering legs....

No comments:

Post a Comment